Friday, October 16, 2015

October web shopping

I read somewhere that geminis have obsessive compulsive shopping tendencies? Maybe if I post these I won't feel the need to buy them. 


I just waded in a lake of navy blue paint, nbd.


Sick. Details. The proportion of the block heel isn't overwhelming, and the loose ankle cuff at the top gives it balance. 


Sold out, but at $425, I couldn't afford it anyway. (Thinking about making this because of the simple cut...but I'd have to be really careful about construction.)


Polar bear time.


Printed flannel shirts all the way!


I like the cut on this! Not too long, and streamlined.

Sci-arc professor and architect turned 3d printed jewelry designer. How very sci-arc. (40% off right now!)

Bracelets aren't usually my thing because I play piano and the weight difference on my wrists is annoying, but these are super cool and can stack in different ways!


Extended neck cage, Chromat (for the days I don't feel like talking to anyone)
Another architect-turned-fashion designer led brand.



I will never buy full-priced designer items as long as I'm in school...

Oh, and by the way, these are what I actually bought recently:



Lesson: If form follows function, then $$, not $$$$$, will be spent






No comments:

Post a Comment